Wednesday 11 February 2009

Why DO Celebrities have to be thin?

Ok so I’m expanding my campaign to not only encompass models but celebrities too. I like reading blogs and stuff, my favorite three being one on mainstream alternative music news, one on fashion and one (I’m ashamed to admit it) on celebrity gossip. (Though I do skim over the pointless articles to things slightly more important to me such as who’s being cast in the next Twilight film for example!)

One news article I have been following this week is the story of Jessica Simpson’s weight gain. Apparently even President Obama had something to say about it.

I personally can’t see what the fuss is about - she looks fine, if not better than ever! And the fact that people are starting to suggest that she’s having a personal break down just because she’s gained weight - ridiculous!

http://tinyurl.com/djps4b

But this got me thinking... why DO celebrities supposedly have to be thin?!? Your ideas?

No comments: