Monday 22 December 2008

Happy holidays!

Well… first I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Hanukkah and general holiday merriment to everyone!

What a year it’s been, and I just wanted to thank all of you for everything. Both I, and the campaign have achieved so much over this last year and most of it is down to you guys; the people who have supported the campaign since the start, everyone who send in messages of support after watching the campaign on Channel 4, everyone who both read the campaign issue of my magazine and gave me such wonderful feedback, as well as everyone who has read the other magazine issues this year. Also my fantastic all new campaign team; Larnie, Greg + Amy and all the ideas they have come up with so far (some great stuff planned for 2009!), all the magazine staff who were patient with me while I was trying to get the campaign issue with all the campaign pictures just right! (sorry about all that guys!). And even a big thank you to everyone who has sent in negative messages to the campaign; its allowed me to change the campaign for the better by playing devils advocate!

Thanks again, and don’t worry about how many mince pies you’re eating!

Rachel

xoxo

No comments: