Monday 22 December 2008

Since the documentary...

Hi!

This is kinda like a quick catch up since the documentary was on television, because I recon by now you all think I’ve vanished off the face of this earth!

I’ve been quite busy with school work (GCSE mocks coming up!) but I have found time to lots of campaign - ish stuff!

I now, for starters have a campaign TEAM. There are four of us; I’m going to be getting each of them to be typing a quick introduction to themselves for all of you guys but here’s just a quick intro from me!:

Larnie – Campaign manager. She’s great, straight to the point and full of ideas. She’s also one of the new staff writers for LR Magazine!

Greg – The think tank. Diligent researcher and he’s been a great help to me and the campaign so far (apart from I don’t like the fact he comes up with better ideas than me!)

Amy – The magazines Fashion Editor, who has always felt really strongly about the cause is joining us too.

The main sort of stuff the team and I are working on at the moment is research; I did a lot of this at the beginning of the campaign but now I think its time for a little bit more!

Greg, is talking to a male sufferer from negative body image and writing an article for us about it; but I’d love your help too!

It doesn’t matter if you’re a girl or a boy, or how old you are but I’d like you to send in to us your perception of: What Is Beautiful?

I think both the team and I really need to get a grip on what exactly your guys are thinking too, not just what we think you think! It can be as long or short as you want, either a few words or even a whole paragraph!

As always you can either leave me a comment on my Battlefront page, Bebo or you can drop me an email at: rachel.insideout@yahoo.co.uk!

I can’t wait to hear from you, and have a great holiday!

Rachel

xoxo

No comments: