Monday 9 March 2009

Catch Up...

Hey guys,

Sorry there hasn't been much action and other stuff like that on my Battlefront pages... those of you who've been there will know exactly how much work taking GCSE entails! I'm literally snowed under and I haven't done any campaign work, or magazine work even for like... months!

One way I've been thinking about kick starting my campaign, is to do some sort of press stunt...

I have a couple of ideas that I'd like to think about an look at the possibility of doing, but if there are any, like creative geniuses out there feel free to drop me a line! I'm sure your ideas will be way better than mine! Also, if there are any budding make up artists or fashion or portrait photographers out there... it would also be great to hear from you! (I just won't tell you why yet!!!)

Rachel

xoxo

No comments: