Saturday 27 September 2008

How the casting went... and some ideas please!

Right, this is like my second blog entry and this time round I wanna ask you guys all something. What would you like to see in this documentary I'm planning on making? (see previous blog posts) I'd like all your input (leave me a comment, send me a message etc.) as I'm gonna get a chance to start filming soon! Stuff's been really hectic with the new term at school and stuff but its soon Sunday! And Sunday's my main campaign day!

I did the model casting before I went back to school too! I found some great girls but one really stuck out for me. This means that a) I may have found my first Inside Out girl! *Jumps up and down in excitement* and b) I'll be doing more casting days to ind the second so I'll keep you guys posted on what is happening with that too!

No comments: